Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sometimes I just need to vent.

Hey guys.

So let me just say that today was, for the most part, a disaster. I went to bed Monday night thinking it was Tuesday, so I set my alarm for the wrong time. So, I started the day off rushing, which is never fun. Then I went to classes, which were thankfully pretty normal. After class I was gonna go grab some lunch. It was a Drenchburg kind of day so I was hoping to get to my car quickly. Some car drove through a puddle and threw water ALL OVER ME. Then while, continuing to my car, I slipped and fell in a puddle. Now I have a lovely bruise on my hip.
Thanks Pavement....
So I ended up having to go home, which was not my intention.
Freshman choir was no fun today... I think it was mainly just because I was having a bad day.
Thankfully, after classes were over, my day got better. I did two haircuts, put another cut on my schedule for tomorrow, talked to my mom and my sister, and got to sit down and snuggle with my kitten for a bit. At least until she decided to go into attack cat mode. Also, I got an email from my new voice teacher. (YAY!)
Anyway, tomorrow is a new day... and actually, Wednesday is one of my favorite days of the week. I love my community group on Wednesday evenings. :) Also, I should be getting some stuff in the mail to make wreaths for my house. I'm ready to get my craft on.

Alrighty, I'm done now.
Love you all.
-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment